Emergency First Aid Tourniquet (Quick Slow Release Buckle) Cat 5
*ACAMPX Representatives Instant 5% Off
Free Shipping 2 – 5 Business Days
Emergency First Aid Tourniquet (Quick Slow-Release Buckle) Cat 5
– Durable Windlass Bar that won’t bend or break under pressure.
– High quality stitching and Velcro provides durability that protects integrity and strength of the tourniquet during use.
– A composite buckle that resists breaking and cracking in extremely cold weather
– Time Stamp feature available to write down time of usage to identify time limits and prevent potential blood bleeding.
– Aggressive Teeth Pinch Buckle maintains strong application during emergency situations and transportation.
– This tourniquet can be operated with one hand for self-application.
– The pack is small and easy to store and carry.
– Essential first aid item for Military /Camping/ Hunting/ Hiking/ Fishing.
– Can be easy cleaned and reused
– rotating adjustable windlass, combat tourniquets block the blood flow of upper and lower limbs more effectively and quickly.
– A length of 37 inches is suitable for most people’s arms and legs.
– Carry size: 6.3 X 2.75 X 1.6 inch, lightweight and small allow tourniquets to be easily put in to your first aid kit.
– The tourniquet can be a life saving item, which can be used in a wide range of scenarios, not only in military, medical aid, camping or emergency artery bleeding.
1 – Emergency First Aid Tourniquet (Quick Slow Release Buckle) Cat 5
Black, Blue, Orange